Unlike other materials used for trim these days, MiraTEC® is the one product actually conceived and engineered to do the job. Moisture, rot, termites, checking, splitting and cracking are all challenges MiraTEC® boldy takes head-on and crushes.
As the first and only wood composite trim to earn an evaluation report from ICC-ES (ESR-3043) and CCMC (14015-L), MiraTEC® simply performs to a standard other composite trim products cannot.
Not by chance, but by design. Superior performance is no fluke!
- Reversible with a woodgrain texture on one side and a sooth surface on the other
- Handles like wood; easy to machine, cut and nail
- Won’t check, split or crack
- Uniform throughout for consistent performance in every piece
- Resists moisture, rot and termites
- Primed 4 sides with an ultra-low VOC, white primer containing a mildewcide
- One solid piece, not laminated – won’t delaminate
- Industry-best 50 year limited warranty
Available in a variety of thickness’; 5/8”, 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/4” and a range of widths from 2” to 16”
No trim is friendlier to the environment
- Sustainable materials – no old growth wood is used in the manufacture of MiraTEC® trim. It is made from wood that is the byproduct of other operations
- No added urea formaldehyde
- Contributes to industry programs such as LEED and the National Green Building Standard
- Complies with CARB (California Air Resources Board ATCM 93120
Check out miratec.com for more information